Sneha Khunti supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. With over 10 years of experience in intellectual property law, Sneha has extensive knowledge of managing foreign patent filings and prosecution. Sneha started her IP career in the United Kingdom where she was an IP Assistant for Oclaro Technology Ltd and then an International Filing Specialist for Reddie and Gross LLP. After relocating to the United States and prior to joining McNeill Baur, Sneha was a Foreign Filing Specialist for Morrison and Foerster LLP. In her current role, Sneha assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing and managing PCT application filing;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files; and
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of applications.
Sneha received her MSc, Management in Intellectual Property, and a BSc in Genetics from Queen Mary, University of London.