With over 17 years of experience in intellectual property law, Mycklena has experience with US and foreign patent filings and prosecution and trademark filing and prosecution. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Mycki was a Patent Administrator at 3M Office of Intellectual Property. Mycki also spent 7 years at Westman, Champlin & Koehler as a Patent and Trademark Paralegal. In her current role, Mycki assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing PCT international applications;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files; and
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of applications.
Mycki earned her Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management from Metropolitan State University.
Metropolitan State University
Bachelor of Science, Human Resource Management