Jennifer Matlock supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as an Accounting Specialist. JJ joins the firm with over twenty years of legal billing and accounting experience. Before joining McNeill Baur, JJ was a Legal Accounting and Billing Specialist for a large multi-practice law firm in southwest Florida, specializing in billing processing and setup, trust accounting, conflict checks and client intake processing, and accounts payable and receivable.
In her current role, JJ assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- conducting critical conflict of interest research to support McNeill Baur attorneys;
- managing and organizing the accounts receivable workflow;
- preparing, submitting, and tracking electronic invoices to clients;
- reviewing and responding to vendor and client invoice inquiries; and
- assisting partners with billing activities.