With over 20 years of experience in intellectual property law, with a focus in US and foreign patent filings and prosecution, Ebony M. Jennings supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Ebony was employed as an Intellectual Property Specialist at McDermott Will & Emery LLP. In her current role, Ebony assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing PCT international applications;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files; and
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of applications.
Ebony received her Legal Assistant diploma from the Washington Business School in Vienna, VA.
Washington Business School,
Legal Assistant diploma