With over 18 years of experience in intellectual property law, Dawn has experience with US and foreign patent filings. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Dawn was a Patent Prosecution Coordinator at Ipsen Bioscience, Inc. In her current role, Dawn assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing PCT international applications;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files; and
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of applications.
Dawn earned a degree in Paralegal Studies from Johnson & Wales University.
Johnson & Wales University