Amy L. Whitaker supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. Amy has over 20 years experience with US patent filings and prosecution. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Amy was a Legal Secretary with Baker Botts LLP. In her current role, Amy assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing PCT international applications;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files; and
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of applications.