Alison joins McNeill Baur with more than 18 years in Intellectual Property Law, specializing in foreign and US patent filings and prosecution. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Alison was a Senior Patent Paralegal at Brooks, Cameron & Huebsch, PLLC.
In her current role, Alison assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- filing US and PCT applications;
- preparing documents for foreign filings;
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and foreign correspondence;
- preparing draft responses, formal documents and letters for foreign and domestic filings;
- filing responses with the USPTO;
- reporting directly to clients and corresponding with foreign associates; and
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files.