Sherri Klein supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as Marketing/Conflicts Specialist. With 12 years of business experience, Sherri brings strong account management skills that serve as a foundation for her work within the firm. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Sherri was a Business Manager for a health and wellness facility, where she handled the development and implementation of the business website, internal and external marketing materials, online education and community events, sales reporting, and client services.
In her current role, Sherri executes upon a wide range of marketing communications strategies. More specifically she:
- oversees the firm website, including content creation and updates;
- coordinates internal and external marketing resources, and social media communications;
- coordinates firm activities;
- supports new hire onboarding; and
- conducts critical conflict of interest research to support McNeill Baur attorneys.
Sherri received her Bachelor of Arts in Public and Corporate Communications from Westfield State University (1995).