Nicole Conway supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. With over 20 years in Intellectual Property, Nicole has extensive experience managing complex US and foreign patent filings and prosecution. Nicole served for more than a decade as a Patent Coordinator at 3M’s Office of Intellectual Property Counsel in St. Paul, MN. Before joining 3M, Nicole spent 10 years as a Patent Paralegal working at Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner, PA.
In her current role, Nicole assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing and managing PCT application filings;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files; and
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of applications