Angela Zontelli supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. With nearly 20 years in intellectual property, Angela has extensive experience managing complex US and foreign patent filings and prosecution. Angela served more than a decade as an IP Paralegal at 3M Office of Intellectual Property Counsel in St Paul, MN. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Angela gained life science patent prosecution experience as a Patent Paralegal while working with the Boca Raton, FL office of Duane Morris, LLP.
In her current role, Angela assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing and managing PCT application filings;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files; and
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of applications.