Molly Morris supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. With a background of more than 11 years in intellectual property law, Molly has extensive experience managing large US and foreign patent portfolios for a diverse client base. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Molly was employed as a Senior Patent Paralegal with ALG Intellectual Property, LLC. In her current role, Molly assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing PCT international applications;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files;
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of applications.
Molly received her Bachelor of Arts in Communications from the University of Montana.