Charity K. Dunn supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. With a background of more than 15 years in intellectual property law, Charity has experience in managing large US and foreign patent portfolios. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Charity had her own legal support service company providing patent prosecution assistance and marketing for small law firms. Previous to her company, Charity was a Patent Prosecution Secretary and Marketing Research Coordinator with Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP. In her current role, Charity assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing PCT international applications;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files;
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of applications.
Charity received her Bachelor of Arts in International Law & Diplomacy, from Brigham Young University.